Benefits to guest blogging on Shopaholic.Become.co.uk
- Increase Branding: Promote your products in front of shoppers who read and subscribe to the blog posts on http://shopaholic.become.co.uk (Become.co.uk’s shopping blog).
- Qualify Traffic: Present your product information in front of the online community and drive traffic to your website and products.
- Social Media: many shoppers add an RSS feed of the Shopaholic blog on their LinkedIn profile, Google reader or other RSS readers. The “Share This” button next to the blog post also allows others to share your article on social media sites like Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, Facebook, Yahoo! Buzz, Reddit and more.
Guidelines for Guest Blogging on Shopaholic.Become.co.uk
- Reader Value: We want our readers to be informed and engaged by the posts on the blog, so make sure your blog post provides valuable information on the featured product or topic. While adding a guest blog post to Shopaholic is a great way to mention promotions or sales on the product you’re writing about, it should not be the main point of the post. For example:
‘You should invest in a pair of dedicated running shoes. Running shoes are designed to minimise impact on your joints for a smoother stride and injury prevention… Check out our free shipping options for running shoes here.’
‘We’re offering free shipping on running shoes this week—we have low prices on all running shoes and you can find great deals on Nike, Adidas, and New Balance on www…’ Providing tips on how users would select the best camera for their vacation is acceptable, but an article on why they should buy a camera from your store is not.
- Original and exclusive content: Please only send us original articles that you have authored. Please do not include content published on other sites or modified versions of content published on other sites.
- No defamatory content or inappropriate language: Make your content interesting and fun, but avoid defamatory content and inappropriate language that may offend readers.
- We reserve the right to remove questionable links if we find them to be inappropriate or potentially offensive to our site audience/visitors. Links within your post are meant to let readers find your site and products that you’re writing about.